Thursday June 3rd 7.0
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Salvation Army Centre, Mill Road
As guest speaker Ian Bent, local historian, will share some of his research about the parish area of St Botolph’s in the Cemetery.
NOMINATIONS for COMMITTEE AND COMMITTEE POSTS
Please send any nominations to join the committee or for committee posts to Jennie Hawks, acting secretary firstname.lastname@example.org Forms can be completed at the AGM
The following Committee members wish to stand again and be confirmed by the AGM: Diana Cook, Chris Burgess, Frank Gawthrop, Jennie Hawks, Alison Russell, Caro Wilson (as Chair of History group).
Friends of Mill Road Cemetery AGM on Wednesday 3rd June 7-8.30pm
Annual General Meeting
Wednesday June 3rd 2015 7.00pm – 8.30pm
at the Salvation Army Centre, Mill Road, Cambridge.
1. Chairman’s welcoming remarks and report
2. Apologies and Minutes of the last meeting.
3. Ian Bent: Some Life Stories from the Past (illustrated talk)
4. Report from the History sub group
4. Treasurer’s Report
5. Update from the Parishes Committee
6. Election of Officers and Committee
7. Questions and AOB