- John Barnard
John Barnard was a Fellow of King’s College Cambridge who died on November 16 1878, aged 84.
- Henry William Dunn; Sarah Maria Dunn
Inscription : In Loving Remembrance of SARAH MARIA the dearly beloved wife of HENRY WILLIAM DUNN d 9 Mar 1880 aged 37 HENRY WILLIAM DUNN b 26 May 1840 d 3 Sept 1912
- Percival Frost
Fellow of King’s College 1882-98
- Frederick Ernest Leslie Furlong; Allan Frederick Stearn; Eliza Stearn; Florence Eliza Stearn; Herbert Thomas Stearn; Thomas Stearn; Walter John Stearn
Inscription : WALTER J STEARN b Apr 24 1863 d Feb 4 1929 also THOMAS STEARN b May 28 1824 d Sept 5 1905 also FLORENCE ELIZA STEARN also HERBERT THOMAS STEARN MA b July 13 1854 d Aug 2 1899 In Loving Memory of ELIZA wife of ...
- Francis Hall
Verger of King’s College Chapel for 16 years
- Charles Vickery Hawkins
Inscription : In Memory of CHARLES VICKERY HAWKINS scholar of Kings College Cambridge b June 8 1872 d Aug 6 1894
- George Crawfurd Heath
Inscription : Sacred to the Memory of GEORGE CRAWFURD HEATH Fellow of Kings College Cambridge d 18th July 1860 in his 77th year
- John Halsey Law
John Halsey (c 1810-1877), Senior Fellow of King’s College
- Alice Gillam Lawrance; Gifford Webb Lawrance; James Lawrance; James Lawrence; William Henry Lawrance; Alice Elizabeth Susan Lawrance; Alice Mary Webster; Eliza Webster; Muriel Lawrance Webster; Sarah Webster
Inscription : MURIEL LAWRANCE WEBSTER b 25 May 1884 d 10 Dec 1884 WILLIAM HENRY LAWRANCE d April 8 1857 ALICE MARY WEBSTER b 1847 d ——- JAMES LAWRENCE b Dec 1 1785 d June 16 1846 and is buried in St Edwards Churchyard ALICE ELIZABETH SUSAN WEBSTER b 1831 d 1915 GIFFORD WEBB LAWRANCE ...
- Kate Mountain; Thomas Mountain
Thomas Mountain (1848-1933), chorister at King’s College, Cambridge, later brewer; Kate Mountain (née Bodley) (1863-1944) his second wife.
- John Edwin Nixon
John Edwin Nixon (1841–1916), Fellow of King’s College, Cambridge from 1874 to his death, and Gresham Professor of Rhetoric in the University from 1881 to 1914
- Eliza Oakley; Hannah Oakley; John Oakley; Louisa Oakley
Inscription : side 1 In Loving Memory of JOHN OAKLEY side 2 In Loving Memory of LOUISA side 3 also of LIZA OAKLEY side 4 In Loving Memory of HANNAH
- Harry Pegler; Lucy Pegler; William Pegler, jnr; William Pegler, snr
William Pegler (1814-76) was Chapel Clerk of King’s College between 1857 and 1876. He was twice married, and had ten children.
- William Pegler
Chapel Clerk of King’s College
- Elizabeth Piper; Peter Piper
Inscription : In Memory of ELIZABETH PIPER d June 23 1855 age also of her father PETER PIPER d June 25 1876 age 74
- Frances Elizabeth Pullen; Joseph Pullen; Joseph William Pullen
Inscription : JOSEPH PULLEN b Mar 16 1807 d Jan 20 1877 FRANCES ELIZABETH PULLEN wife of the above d May 5 1880 age 70 and is buried at Eton JOSEPH WILLIAM PULLEN their son b Apr 3 1850 d Aug 31 1880 age 30
- William Edward Ridler
William Edward Ridler (1831-60), Fellow and Lecturer of King’s College
- Kezia Buck Saunders; Lucy Saunders; Mary Elizabeth Saunders; William Saunders
Inscription : In Memory of WILLIAM SAUNDERS d 26th Jan 1855 aged 52 also of LUCY widow of the above d 10 March 1879 aged 73 also of MARY ELIZABETH SAUNDERS eldest daughter of the above d March 6 1919 aged 87 also of KEZIA BUCK SAUNDERS d Aug 20 196 in her 91st year
- Emily Carter Smith; George Smith; Laura Amelia Smith; Mary Smith
George Smith (1799-1861) was a porter and gardener at King’s College, Cambridge; Mary was his wife, Emily Cater their daughter, and Laura Amelia their grand daughter.
- Annie Spinks; Annie Elizabeth Spinks; Hammond Spinks
Inscription : In Loving Memory of ANNIE ELIZABETH SPINKS the only child of J H SPINKS d Nov 28 1886 aged 11 ANNIE SPINKS d Dec 19 1894 aged 63
- Richard Thomas
Parish: St Edward
This grave was not located by CFHS in 2000, but we know from Parish records that the Richard was buried in Mill Road Cemetery. The grave is located 21 rows from the west wall.
Richard Thomas (11 February 1832 – 16 June 1905)
Richard was born in Eton, Buckinghamshire and baptised there on 27 July ...