- Basil Montgomery Coates 2nd Lieutenant with the 10th Battalion (Service Battalion), the Rifle Brigade (The Prince Consort’s Own) killed in action on the western front on 7 September 1915
- Edward Croft Inscription : In Loving Memory of / EDWARD CROFT / eldest son of / SAMUEL CROFT & MARY HARDY / of Wandsworth Common / who passed away at Queen’s Coll / 19th of December 1898 / in the 22 year of his age “Just as I am without one plea
But that thy blood was shed ...
- Ernest Temperley Fellow and Bursar of Queens’ College
- Gerard Brown Finch admitted to Queens’ College as a student in 1853, graduating Senior Wrangler in 1857, and was an elected Fellow of the College 1857-71. He became a barrister in 1864, later a QC.
- John Clark Inscription : In Memory of JOHN CLARK MA Edwards Fellow of Queens College Cambridge son of JOHN & ELIZABETH CLARK born at Ellerton Yorkshire died in Queens College July 13 1900 in his ninetieth year
- John Noble Coward Inscription : In Memory of JOHN NOBLE COWARD son of T COWARD Esq MA b May 30 1850 d July 11 1871
- Joshua King came first to Trinity College Cambridge in 1815 but moved to Queens’ College in February 1816. He was elected a Fellow of the College in 1820, and served as its President from 1832 to his death
- William Magan Campion President of Queens’ College 1892-96
- William Montgomery Coates Fellow and Bursar of Queens’ College