CFHS code : PL492
Parish : St Paul
Inscription : Auf wiedersehen / Tremenheere PASSINGHAM
Monument : Stone cross (base only)
Above information from Cambridge Family History Society Survey
This monument, in the parish of St Paul, is located on the right edge of the western path. The inscription on the northwest side can only be read when the sun is at the correct angle.
Guy Tremenheere Passingham
Guy Tremenheere Passingham ( 1866 – 1868)
Guy was buried on April 14th. He was just 2 years old and had lived with his parents Jonathan Tremenheerein [Tremenhere] Passingham, from Waxlow, Middlesex, and Mary Ann Passingham (née Tallboys), from Oxford, at 1 Poplar Villas, Station Road, Cambridge. His father was a director of “Cambs Gymnasium”. Guy’s birth was registered in Oxfordshire where the family had lived before moving to Cambridge about 1867/8.
[If you have any further information about this person, please contact us at Friendsofmillroadcemetery@gmail.com]
CFHS 1871 Census transcript and Parish records for St Andrew the Less
St Paul’s grave register – Cambs Archives P23/1/32
Free BMD marriage registration.