CFHS code : AL265a
Parish : St Andrew the Less
Inscription : In Loving Memory of MARY ANN BEASLEY d Jan 15 1903 aged 74
Monument : Stone cross/Kerb stones
Above information from Cambridge Family History Society Survey
Located on the east of the eastern path north of the path that runs from the centre circle, in the parish area of St Andrew the Less.
In Loving Memory of MARY ANN BEASLEY
died Jan 15 1903 aged 74
Mary Ann Beasley (née Layton) (1828 – 15 January 1903)
Mary was the daughter of laundress Hannah Layton and grew up at 44 East Road (1841). She married William Beasley (1815-1909) in 1845 and they had at least 13 children: Elizabeth (1845-), William (1846-), Sarah (1850-), George (1853-), Charles Albert (1854-1898), Thomas (1857-), Hannah (1859-1927), Henry (1862-), James (1864-1941), Ellen Sophia (1866-), Mary Ann (1866-), Arthur (1868-1943) and Emma Louisa (1871-1888). William was a bricklayer and they lived at East Road (1851-at least 1881) and then Gwydir Street ( at least 1891 onwards). Mary died at home aged 74 years old.
by Claire Martinsen
[If you have any information about this person, please contact us at Friendsofmillroadcemetery@gmail.com]